Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Varsity Meet, August 2011

As I headed into the city, the dark clouds certainly started to loom, but I remained hopeful and stuck it out in order to catch one of my favorite car events in Atlanta: the monthly Varsity meet. You never quite know what you'll see. Walking in my attention was first grasped by this Mustang, a common occurrence, but rarely ever one that results in a photo. Maybe it's because of the wheels..


And speaking of wheels, some SSR's soon caught my eye.


Along with the wheels on this Acura



This VW Van pickup has just begun showing up this summer


I always seem to focus on some of the more unusual/uncommon cars, like this Camry




A nice example of the highly-anticipated and apparently highly sought after Scion Fr-s was also on hand



A few more noteworthy cars were on hand as well






0 comments:

Post a Comment