Sunday, October 10, 2010

Car Photoshoot



So, the other day I decided to do another one of my quite frequent photoshoots of the only car I can really shoot on a regular basis, which is my own. This shoot was a bit different though. I had only shot about two groups of pictures with my lowering springs in and in my opinion, they turned out like crap. So this time I set out at around 6:45 to get some, hopefully better, pictures. First, as you'll see, I went to this little pond thing inside a park. Then I went to a place I had shot pictures a couple times before, which was a neighborhood they're trying to build on this hill/"summit." Anyways, I thought a majority of these pictures turned out good, but if you're reading, tell me what you think. Like last time, I'm just linking my Picasa gallery to this post.

Car Photoshoot

0 comments:

Post a Comment